Hancock's Service Center has been providing quality car care in Richmond, Virginia, since 1977. We are a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Richmond and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Hancock's Service Center employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Hancock's Service Center is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Hancock's Service Center has been family owned and operated for over 35 years. Located on Hopkins Road, right across the street from Meadowbrook Country Club and just a mile off of Chippenham Parkway. At this location, we have 3 service bays and 2 rows of gas pumps which constantly flow into our customers gas tanks. Thanks to decades of growth and loyal customers we have been forced to expand to a new, second location less than 10 minutes away. Located on Ironbridge Road, only a couple of miles from Rte. 288 and the Chesterfield Airport. This has allowed us to accommodate more vehicle repairs and advance our equipment to handle the ever-growing vehicle technology. We have added a state-of-the-art wheel alignment system, tire changer and wheel balancer. As well as in-ground and above-ground lifts. Come on by and see for yourself!
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Richmond, Virginia.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.